CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access security, was recognised as the market leader in Gartner’s first Magic Quadrant on Privileged Access Management (PAM).CyberArk appears in the top right quadrant as the leading vendor in PAM, ahead of vendors like Centrify, CA Technologies and Thycotic.
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant provides businesses with in-depth analysis the solutions available to them within a specific sector. Vendors are sorted into four categories based on their ability to execute and completeness of vision: niche players, challengers, visionaries and leaders.
Gartner wrote that, “Privileged access management is one of the most critical security controls, particularly in today’s increasingly complex IT environment. Security and risk management leaders must use PAM tools in a long-term strategy for comprehensive risk mitigation.”
CyberArk was consistently included in the evaluation process of PAM cyber security tools of nearly every Gartner client, according to the report. It was one of the strengths that positioned CyberArk as the market leader on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Other advantages include:
- CyberArk’s long history of being a source of inspiration for the PAM sector and its ability to expand over the years to provide better value to its customers.
- CyberArk’s impressive SQL logging solution, as well as its extensibility and ability to integrate with other applications.
- CyberArk’s intense focus on simplifying the buyer’s experience regarding pricing and the product itself.
Integrity360 is a partner with CyberArk, having helped many clients deploy its PAM solution within their digital infrastructure.
Contact an Integrity360 representative today to learn more about CyberArk and whether it’s right for your business.
Who is CyberArk?
CyberArk is the privileged access security provider of half the companies that compose the Fortune 500, nearly one-third of the Global 2000 and over 4,200 businesses across the world.
Its Core Privileged Access Security Solution simplifies licensing to a per-user level and gives organisations access to:
- Credential protection and management
- Session isolation and monitoring
- Threat detection and user behaviour analytics
- End-to-end server protection
- Domain controller protection
To download a complimentary copy of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management, visit: https://www.cyberark.com/pr/gartner-mq-pam-leader/